" fab fashion "

6/8/12

Green Skinny Jeans Ensemble with Chrysoprase

Chrysoprase is known as a healing stone/crystal - it is said to bring through the vibration of Divine Truth, and promotes joy and happiness - while healing the heart of energies of depression and anxiety.

 

I came to know this stone, chrysoprase, when I bought these pair from my favorite wholesaler from the intergem show.  They are round on both sides and have a gold layer along the sides.  I used the vermeil gold earring components that I've had for awhile - I wish I had more of these components, I cannot find this style anymore.  These are one of my favorite earrings and I just had to create another Polyvore set below with these earrings - it's a summer outfit!



Mint Green Skinny Jeans


No comments:

Post a Comment