" fab fashion "

2/4/11

Lovers Heart


So February is here already...been busy cleaning out closets/pantry.  Since I also love to cook, it's hard to let go some of my cookbooks, Bon Appetit magazines which I've accumulated since I started cooking back in the early '80s; it takes time to go through them and tear out pages/recipes I wanna keep - there must be a better way.  Anyhow...since Valentines Day is coming up, went through my supplies for heart shaped items - I have quite a few - what girl doesn't like anything heart shaped.  Found the perfect beads to hang this romantic-looking heart pendant with these 'raw rubies'; they are round and faceted to bring out the sparkle and they are deep red color.  Stunning!  Not sure if my photo does justice, I took this picture late in the day (not much natural light).  Naturally, the clasp/toggle will also be heart shaped!



No comments:

Post a Comment