" fab fashion "

6/14/10

My New Creations - Jewel Embellished Handbags



My sister gave me a clutch bag with gemstones with an outrageous price tag. I guess because it was made of aligator skin. I went to this designer's website and saw more of the outrageous priced handbags embellished with gemstones...so, of course, I had to create my own jeweled handbag.
This is my first creation. Seems like 'clutch' bags have been revived in the last 2 years or so. I like clutch bags but I never liked the chinsy chain that came with it - seems like the same chain is used on all these clutch bags. So, I ordered a small supply of these handbags. They are well made and are sturdy and they come in all colors and some with color combinations. What do you think? These are on my Etsy shop: www.yourfabjewels.etsy.com


No comments:

Post a Comment